- New Battery Should be Charge 12 to 14 Hours 3 to 4 Times for Activating full Capasity of Batttery.
- No allowance for disassembling the battery from your Mobile
- Avoid being worked in the high temperature above 45 C ,exploding may be invited by disposing the battery in Fire
- No wet or damp
- Avoid being pressed or fallen high
- Not put it together with metal like key or coin to prevent short circuit
- Not good charger will damage the battery of your Mobile.
- Charge the battery for at least 12 hours before using it for first time.
- Please use original charger or professional battery charger.
- Don t place your battery near a heat source.Excessive heat can damage the phone battery,the battery could become very hot.
- Always charge the battery at near room temperature(0 -45 )
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery for any other purpose.
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
- Do not charge the battery more than 24 hours.
|Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only
|3 Month Seller Warranty
|Not Covered in Warranty
|Physical damage and burn out cases are not entitled for warranty
|An Alternative model but same size battery will be provided (Battery mAH may be different)